WELCOME TO SEEGSAT SOLAR WORLD
We sell quality and the most reliable products higher than the standard ones you see in the market. Our solar products are specially design to suit your test. Our pv modules are built with the following qualities;
- More Power per Square Meter
- Higher output after 25 years
- Great looking panels
- Award winning panels
- Extreme Wind Load Resistance
- Corrosion Resistance Certification
- Improved High Temperature Performance.
Our charge controllers are of higher qualities and verity. Some are MPPT while some are PWM. The both verity are of standard quality but the MPPT ones are of higher quality than the PWM. The same property goes on for all our other products, such as SeegSat solar streetlights, Inverters, Batteries, Bulbs, etc.
SEEGSAT SOLAR PRODUCTS
There are many ways to take advantage of solar energy to power your homes and workplaces. SeegSat, solar energy company, is trusted in renewable energy products, offers the highest quality products and devices to integrate into your renewable energy system projects that will provide the clean, efficient and cost-effective energy for your home or business.
Inverter is a critical component of any PV system that converts direct current (DC) power output of solar arrays or into a clean alternating current (AC) for AC appliances. Inverters are of two types: PURE SINE WAVE and MODIFIED SINE WAVE type inverter. The pure sine wave is usually better than modified sine wave. Visit our store to see all our Inverters
Solar Charge Controller regulates the voltage and current coming from the PV modules to the battery. Charge controllers are majorly of two types namely; MPPT and PWM Charge controllers. MPPT Charge controllers are usually better than PWM Charge controllers. They convert the excess voltage to current thereby charging your battery bank faster. They MPPT charge controllers are also expensive than PWM. Visit our store to see all our Charge Controllers.
PV Module/Solar panels is the essential component of any PV system that converts sunlight directly into direct current (DC) electricity. Solar panels is of two types, the monocrystalline and polycrystalline. the Monocrystalline is better, it has higher efficiency, energy per square meter, more durable and other factors. Visit our store to see all our PV Modules/Solar Panels
Batteries is a critical and of the most important component of PV system. It stored the energy generated making it possible to use the energy at night. Batteries use for solar is usually deep cycle. Meaning up to 80% of current stored in them can be use. These batteries are rated in Ampere Hour (AH) and volts (V). Visit our store to see all our Deepcycle Batteries
We sell only Integrated Solar Street Light and Conventional Solar Street Light. Our solar street lights are of modern technology and of standard with guarantee. Visit our store to see all our Solar Streetlights.
WELCOME TO SEEGSAT WORLD OF AIR CONDITIONING!
We sell quality and the most reliable products higher than the standard ones you see in the market. Our Air Conditioners are specially design to suit your test.
THE CONCEPT OF AIR CONDITIONING
The basic concept of the air conditioning has been in use since prehistoric times. For instance, the Egyptians hung wet reeds on the windows to cool closed spaces through the process of evaporation. On the other hand, in ancient Rome, water was circulated through walls to cool buildings. More advancement was made as time passed and the first modern electronic air conditioner was invented by Willis Carrier in New York. Carrier’s design was further developed to use refrigerant. Currently, some of the common types of AC Units include Window Air Conditioner, Split Air Conditioner, Ductless mini-split systems and the Central Air Conditioner.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY OUR AC PRODUCTS
- Energy Savings: Cleaning, adjustment, and troubleshooting ensures peak performance and restores maximum energy efficiency.
- Lengthened Service Life: Identifying and correcting flaws within the system protects against wear and tear, and significantly extends longevity.
- Home Protection: Timely inspection allows us to catch and fix problems that could lead to condensate leakage or overflow.
- Greater Comfort: When all components are running at optimum capacity, you’ll enjoy greater dehumidification and cooling power.
- Air Quality: Conscientious cleaning eliminates the mold, mildew, and bacteria that often thrives in the moist inner workings of cooling systems, preventing contamination of conditioned air.
- Lower Cost: Correcting minor problems before they graduate into major malfunctions, restoring efficiency, and extending the unit’s lifespan, results in both lower cost of operation and ownership.
- Warranty Fulfillment: Most manufacturers require a record of annual service for coverage.
- Peace of Mind – Look forward to the upcoming summer with complete confidence, and take advantage of reliable performance from your cooling system.
- Trane Clean Effects whole-house air filtration system, quietly run in the background ensuring you have a clean healthy and happy home.
- Electronic Air Cleaners which removes up to 99% of all pollutants and captures microscopic particles such as dust and smoke.
- Media filtration systems that clean and filter the air, and are up to 85% more efficient at catching air borne particles than a standard 1” filter.
- Whole house humidification systems that allow you to feel warmer at a lower thermostat setting; reduce the discomfort of dry, itchy skin, annoying static shocks; and preserve your home furnishings.
- Indoor Air quality purification systems that are up to 100 times more effective than standard 1” filters and remove up to an incredible 99.98% of allergens from filtered air! This Indoor Quality Air purification system is so efficient that it takes bacteria, mold spores, and viruses out of your home.
SEEGSAT AC PRODUCTS
Our AIR CONDITIONS ranges from window type to central type AIR CONDITIONS of different verities.
WINDOW AIR CONDITIONS
Window air conditions are the most common types of AC Units due to their simplicity. Referred sometimes as room air conditioners, they are mounted on the walls or windows. They comprise a casing that hosts all the parts of the conditioner. The whole system of the window air conditioner can be divided into two parts; the front side that cool the room and the outdoor part where absorbed heat is released to the atmosphere. Initially, the front side was manually controlled. However, today’s units are digitally controlled using a remote or a touch panel. They also contain an adjustable louver that controls the direction of air flow for increased comfort. Visit our store to see all our Window Unit Air Conditions.
SPLIT AIR CONDITIONS
Split air conditioning systems are also commonly used due to their silent operations and elegance. Similar to the window air conditioner, the split air conditioner comprises of outside and inside units. The outside unit contains the compressor, condenser coil, and the capillary tubing. The inside unit includes cooling coil blower and air filter. Air split conditioner differs from the rest of the conditioners since it does not require major installation. Both sides of the system are connected only by wires and tubing. Visit our store to see all our Split Air Conditions
DUCTLESS MINI-SPLIT AIR CONDITIONS
The ductless mini-split air conditions has similar components like the rest of the conditions; the out and inside units. Unlike the window air conditioner, both components of the ductless units are connected via a small drilling on the wall. The assembly of the ductless units makes them less vulnerable to air leakage and other security problems. The major advantage of these types of units is that they are smaller and flexible to be used for zoning, heating or cooling individual rooms. However, they have poor energy efficiency compared to other air conditioning systems. Visit our store to see all our Ductless Mini Split Air Conditions
CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONS
The central air conditioning is a system of controlling air in an enclosed space through a system of supply and return air flow. Cooled air flows out of the system through the supply ducts and registers into the living space. When the air becomes warmer, it flows back to the system through the return ducts and registers. The major advantage of the central air conditioners is the consistency of maintaining temperature throughout the house. However, the system can consume high energy where many rooms are involved. Visit our store to see all our Central Air Conditions
NO MATTER THE QUALITY OF PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR; WITH SEEGSAT, YOUR WISH IS GRANTED.
Welcome to SeegSat World of Smart Watches!
We sell all kinds of Smart Watches, visit our store to see all our Smart Watches.
Welcome to SeegSat World of Smart Phones!
We sell all kinds of Smart Phones, visit our store to see all our Smart Phones.