WELCOME TO SEEGSAT WORLD OF AIR CONDITIONING!
We sell quality and the most reliable products higher than the standard ones you see in the market. Our Air Conditioners are specially design to suit your test.
THE CONCEPT OF AIR CONDITIONING
The basic concept of the air conditioning has been in use since prehistoric times. For instance, the Egyptians hung wet reeds on the windows to cool closed spaces through the process of evaporation. On the other hand, in ancient Rome, water was circulated through walls to cool buildings. More advancement was made as time passed and the first modern electronic air conditioner was invented by Willis Carrier in New York. Carrier’s design was further developed to use refrigerant. Currently, some of the common types of AC Units include Window Air Conditioner, Split Air Conditioner, Ductless mini-split systems and the Central Air Conditioner.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY OUR AC PRODUCTS
- Energy Savings: Cleaning, adjustment, and troubleshooting ensures peak performance and restores maximum energy efficiency.
- Lengthened Service Life: Identifying and correcting flaws within the system protects against wear and tear, and significantly extends longevity.
- Home Protection: Timely inspection allows us to catch and fix problems that could lead to condensate leakage or overflow.
- Greater Comfort: When all components are running at optimum capacity, you’ll enjoy greater dehumidification and cooling power.
- Air Quality: Conscientious cleaning eliminates the mold, mildew, and bacteria that often thrives in the moist inner workings of cooling systems, preventing contamination of conditioned air.
- Lower Cost: Correcting minor problems before they graduate into major malfunctions, restoring efficiency, and extending the unit’s lifespan, results in both lower cost of operation and ownership.
- Warranty Fulfillment: Most manufacturers require a record of annual service for coverage.
- Peace of Mind – Look forward to the upcoming summer with complete confidence, and take advantage of reliable performance from your cooling system.
- Trane Clean Effects whole-house air filtration system, quietly run in the background ensuring you have a clean healthy and happy home.
- Electronic Air Cleaners which removes up to 99% of all pollutants and captures microscopic particles such as dust and smoke.
- Media filtration systems that clean and filter the air, and are up to 85% more efficient at catching air borne particles than a standard 1” filter.
- Whole house humidification systems that allow you to feel warmer at a lower thermostat setting; reduce the discomfort of dry, itchy skin, annoying static shocks; and preserve your home furnishings.
- Indoor Air quality purification systems that are up to 100 times more effective than standard 1” filters and remove up to an incredible 99.98% of allergens from filtered air! This Indoor Quality Air purification system is so efficient that it takes bacteria, mold spores, and viruses out of your home.
SEEGSAT AC PRODUCTS
Our Air Conditions ranges from window type to central type AC’s of different verities.
WINDOW AIR CONDITIONS
Window air conditioners are the most common types of AC Units due to their simplicity. Referred sometimes as room air conditioners, they are mounted on the walls or windows. They comprise a casing that hosts all the parts of the conditioner. The whole system of the window air conditioner can be divided into two parts; the front side that cool the room and the outdoor part where absorbed heat is released to the atmosphere. Initially, the front side was manually controlled. However, today’s units are digitally controlled using a remote or a touch panel. They also contain an adjustable louver that controls the direction of air flow for increased comfort. Visit our store to see all our Window Unit Air Conditions.
SPLIT AIR CONDITIONS
Split air conditioning systems are also commonly used due to their silent operations and elegance. Similar to the window air conditioner, the split air conditioner comprises of outside and inside units. The outside unit contains the compressor, condenser coil, and the capillary tubing. The inside unit includes cooling coil blower and air filter. Air split conditioner differs from the rest of the conditioners since it does not require major installation. Both sides of the system are connected only by wires and tubing. Visit our store to see all our Split Air Conditions.
DUCTLESS MINI-SPLIT AIR CONDITIONER SYSTEM
The ductless mini-split system has similar components like the rest of the conditioners; the out and inside units. Unlike the window air conditioner, both components of the ductless units are connected via a small drilling on the wall. The assembly of the ductless units makes them less vulnerable to air leakage and other security problems. The major advantage of these types of units is that they are smaller and flexible to be used for zoning, heating or cooling individual rooms. However, they have poor energy efficiency compared to other air conditioning systems. Visit our store to see all Ductless Mini Split Air Conditions.
CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONS
The central air conditioning is a system of controlling air in an enclosed space through a system of supply and return air flow. Cooled air flows out of the system through the supply ducts and registers into the living space. When the air becomes warmer, it flows back to the system through the return ducts and registers. The major advantage of the central air conditioners is the consistency of maintaining temperature throughout the house. However, the system can consume high energy where many rooms are involved. Visit our store to see all our Central Air Conditions